2017 Horizon Kids Summer Camp
May 30-August 11, 2017
David Brewer Elementary
6:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
The Leavenworth Public Schools Education Foundation will be providing a safe, educational and fun 11 week summer camp. This program is licensed through the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. All area children that have completed Kindergarten-6th grade as of May 2017 are eligible to participate in the Horizon Kids Summer Camp.
Enrollment forms will be accepted starting Monday, April 3, 2017
Necessary paperwork for the Horizon Kids Summer Camp can be downloaded below and includes:
- Welcome flyer with fee information
- Personal Data Sheet and $30.00 registration fee (per child)
- Bank Transfer Information
- Health History Form
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Care (Notary and Medical Insurance Information)
- Special Care Plan For A Student Who Needs Behavior Support (If applicable)
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Parent Packet which includes the David Brewer Emergency Plan
Please complete all forms, attach the $30.00 registration fee (per child) and return all paperwork to the Board of Education 200 N. 4th Street.
Parent orientation will be Tuesday, May 16, 6:30 p.m. at David Brewer Elementary in the library.
Contact Kim Taylor at 913-240-1638 or email@example.com