2018-2019 Horizon Kids School-Age Before and After School Program (SAP)
Fall enrollment will begin April 9, 2018
The Horizon Kids Program will provide before and afterschool childcare for K-5th graders at the following schools in the fall:
- Anthony Elementary
- David Brewer Elementary
- Earl M. Lawson Elementary
- Henry Leavenworth Elementary
Click below for all necessary paperwork for the Horizon Kids School-Age Before and After School Programs:
- Fee Information
- Registration Process
- Personal Data Sheet(includes Bank Transfer Information)
- Health History Form
- Emergency Medical Release Form (Notary Required)
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Mutual Exchange of Information
- Special Care Plan For A Student Who Needs Behavior Support(If Applicable)
- Medication Form(s)--Long-Term/Short-Term/Self-Administering(If Applicable)
- Parent Packet(includes Emergency Plans for each location)
Please complete the above forms and return them to the Board of Education, 200 N 4th Street, Leavenworth, KS 66048.
*Enrollment numbers will determine if a program will operate.
Contact Kim Taylor for further information at 913-240-1638 or email@example.com.